If you want to be notified when your RAM modules reach a certain temperature, you can create and assign alerts in iCUE. In these notifications, you can specify a temperature and set iCUE to carry out certain actions, such as:
- Setting all fans to 100%
- Trigger all RGB LEDs to change to a specific color
- Run a file
- Shut down the PC after a set amount of time
To create an alert:
- Open iCUE.
- On the home screen, hover your mouse cursor over the RAM modules, then click Alerts.
- Click the + button in the Alerts section.
- Set the conditions for the notification.
- In the preview, find the module you want to assign the notification to.
- Select the notification in the dropdown menu.