This Agreement/Policy applies only to users who purchase products within the People's Republic of China (except Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) and this warranty service is only available within that region.
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
- CORSAIR WARRANTY PERIODS
CORSAIR provides a non-transferable warranty to the purchaser of CORSAIR hardware product purchased from an authorized CORSAIR reseller and agent. CORSAIR warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period commencing on the date of purchase. The warranty period will vary by specific product, as identified in your user documentation, on the product package, or as listed in the attached listing of CORSAIR Warranty Periods. In the event any of these warranty periods differ, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
Except where prohibited by applicable local law, this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. To exercise your warranty rights, you must present a sales receipt and provide product serial number information. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights that vary under local laws.
In general, this warranty means your CORSAIR hardware product will operate in accordance with published technical specifications, as specified by its datasheet, and in the operating environment for which it was intended for the length of the warranty period.
CORSAIR’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any CORSAIR product that is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications is at CORSAIR’s discretion: replace the product at CORSAIR’s expense. This warranty obligation is conditioned upon the hardware being returned to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by CORSAIR, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees, insure and/or bear the risk of damage in transit, when the returned product received by CORSAIR, shall be well packed, in good condition, and the accessories are complete, otherwise CORSAIR shall be entitled to refuse acceptance. Unless laws provide otherwise CORSAIR may provide refurbished products or use refurbished parts for repair. The replaced parts or products become CORSAIR’s property. Unless the local laws provided otherwise, replacement parts or products will not be recalculated for the warranty period.
OBSOLETE OR DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS
An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product if available. If CORSAIR is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued product with the same product, CORSAIR will replace the obsolete or discontinued product, in its sole discretion, with a product having similar function and capacity.
CORSAIR can provide replacement models with equivalent functions of the current product series or products of the same brand that the performance is not less than the original product. CORSAIR may, at its discretion, provide any other type of remedial measures to supplement or replace the above-mentioned remedial measures.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- The malfunctioned part of the product has exceeded free warranty period
- Non-factory equipment product defects, or damages
- Failure or damage resulting from pirated use or other non-legally licensed software, non-standard or unpublished software
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Installation, addition, and expansion of accessories which are not sold, authorized or approved by CORSAIR and caused the defect and damage of the product
- Missing, altered, unmatched or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label
- Any improper installation, operation, cleaning, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supply
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
- Damage caused by Force Majeure such as natural disasters (including but not limited to earthquakes, floods, rainstorms, typhoons and, lightning strikes)
- Damage caused by war, terrorist activities and, nuclear accidents
- Damage caused by fire
- Damage caused by human, subjective intent or negligence (including but not limited to the marks obviously hit by blunt) and by minors’ improper use
- Theft, robbery or loss
- Damage caused by failing to follow the protection, maintenance measures or operating practices recommended by CORSAIR, or put the product in an inappropriate environment
- Destructive damage, missing parts
- Failure of, damage or lost caused by, any third-party products, services or behavior
- Failure or damage caused by accidental factors or human causes (including but not limited to computer viruses, operational errors, liquids, scratches, carrying, bumps, improper insertion, foreign objects, rodents, insects, etc.)
- Any software and/or bonus gifts provided by Corsair free of charge, the warranty period shall be provided by the activity’s rules.
- Additional services promised by resellers and agents, as well as additional accessories and gifts which are not provided by Corsair, the original reseller, agent shall be responsible for the said services, warranty and technical supports.
- Damage due to changes in the appearance of the product (accident or otherwise), but where there is no impact on the operation and performance of the product, including but not limited to rust, changing color, texture decoration, wear and tear, and gradual aging of products. If the LED light is weakened, or darkened due to normal use or normal loss, this is excluded by the warranty scope. Also excluded from this warranty are counterfeit products; that is, products that CORSAIR, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by CORSAIR or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
With regard to the products that are not covered by the warranty services, CORSAIR will not provide any service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
If CORSAIR negligence has caused loss to a user, the user may request CORSAIR for compensation. Regardless of the reason of the user's request for compensation (including but not limited to fundamental breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation or other contractual obligation or tort), CORSAIR shall only be liable for the actual direct loss of the user and shall be limited to the amount of the price actually paid by the user for the product. This restriction also applies to the upper limit of the responsibilities jointly borne by CORSAIR’s reseller and agent.
Under any circumstance, CORSAIR and its reseller and agent shall not be liable for the following situations: 1. The third party raises an objection or compensation request; 2. The user's record or data is lost or damaged; 3.Loss caused by the user not retrieving the product timely; 4.CORSAIR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT) OR COMMERCIAL LOSS FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON YOUR PRODUCT EVEN IF CORSAIR HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS HARDWARE PRODUCT IS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED Some local laws do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so this limitation may not apply in your jurisdiction.
In the event of data loss using CORSAIR storage devices, CORSAIR is not responsible for backing up or recovering any data that you may have lost, and the resulting losses are borne by the user.
NATIONAL STATUTORY RIGHTS
Consumers may have legal rights under applicable national legislation governing the sale of consumer goods.
Warranty products not covered by law are executed in accordance with CORSAIR Warranty Policy.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
No CORSAIR employee, reseller, or other agent is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact our technical support group or visit https://help.corsair.com and review the support section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
If you have any question, you should make a valid warranty claims through your purchase site. This period may vary depending on where you purchased your product; please verify the return policy with the retailer where you purchased your product. If you cannot submit the warranty claim through the original purchase site, you can submit it to CORSAIR and provide the contact information of the original purchase site and the reason for refusing to be warranted. CORSAIR will then contact the original purchase site. Our customer service contact information can be found on the web at https://help.corsair.com or in the documentation included with your product.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Before enjoying warranty service, the user should provide relevant information according to the requirements of CORSAIR, including but not limited to personal ID card(identity information), invoice of purchased products or parts, debit card or credit card voucher, bank transfer voucher, the order number of the authorized website, etc., so that CORSAIR can judge whether this product belongs to the warranty scopes. If you are unable to provide the said information, the information provided by us will prevail and we reserve the right not to provide warranty service. You should provide the formal invoice, the sales invoice shall be dated and must show the Product or part description and price, if not, CORSAIR has the right not to provide warranty service.
- The user should backup and save all software and data (CORSAIR recommend that you backup regularly), the personnel who provides warranty service, may restore the initial settings of the operating system when repairing the product, CORSAIR will not restore or transfer any data or software. After the product is repaired, the original data of all users may be permanently deleted. CORSAIR shall not be responsible for the loss or damage of your software or data;
- The user shall remove personal information, confidential information, property data and other private information stored on the product. If you cannot delete such information in the product, you shall inform the service provider when applying for warranty service;
- The user shall remove or provide password for protecting the product, including but not limited to the operating system password for startup and hard disk protection password, etc. If the password is blocked during the maintenance process, CORSAIR may not be able to detect or repair all problems with the product, the user should bear the corresponding losses;
- The user shall uninstall all plug-ins in the basic equipment before delivering the faulty products for repair, and remove all materials not within the scope of warranty service; ensure that the products or parts are not subject to any legal obligation or restriction preventing the replacement or return of the products. The user shall bear the corresponding losses for the damage or loss of external additional equipment;
- The user shall cooperate with the engineers of CORSAIR or CORSAIR authorized service station to complete the report and sign or seal it for confirmation;
- If the user or others have repaired or attempted to repair the product, CORSAIR or resellers, agents or service providers will not refund any fee to the user;
8.The user warrants that the information provided based on these terms and in the service process (the information including but not limited to your personal information and the information of the third parties) is true, accurate and complete, and that you have the right to provide. If you violate the above statements and warranties, you shall bear the relevant liability;
- Users shall comply with the specified service application procedures and provide necessary support and cooperation for us to provide services, including but not limited to providing a valid RMA number, personal information and contact information, etc.
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCT
In the event that you need to return your CORSAIR products for replacement, CORSAIR will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) as well as return instructions. Do not return your product without prior written approval from CORSAIR. Any product returned without a valid, unique RMA# will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense, the sender shall bear the risk of damage and loss of the package in transit. To avoid problems at the time of receipt, clearly write your RMA# on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation e-mail within the package.
REQUEST A RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA#)
If there is a specific reason to fail to apply for a valid warranty through your point of purchase, please follow these steps to obtain an RMA number:
- For end user customers, submit an RMA# request online at: https://support.corsair.com
- A valid proof of purchase is required for RMA processing (i.e. formal invoice, copy of debit card, copy of credit card statement or bank transfer vouchers).
- To request an Express or Advanced RMA, a valid credit card must be provided to secure the new replacement unit for shipping prior to CORSAIR receiving the defective unit.
- For business to business (B2B) / Direct customers of CORSAIR: complete the RMA request form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If modules were purchased as a kit, then the whole kit must be returned for warranty replacement and the lot codes on each module returned as a kit must be identical.
RMA RETURN ADDRESSES
We have multiple RMA receiving locations worldwide. Your RMA confirmation will specify the specific return address you must use when sending your RMA package. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior written approval from CORSAIR. Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. The sender（User）shall bear the risk of damage and loss of the package in transit.
Return of the product to the site designated by CORSAIR within the warranty period does not mean that the product will receive free maintenance service. Upon receipt of your products, CORSAIR has the right to check the validity of your purchase voucher and warranty service requirements. If your product meets any of the warranty exclusions at the time of repair, your warranty requirements will be considered as out-of-warranty services.
If your warranty requirements are deemed as an out-of-warranty service, CORSAIR has the right to return the product directly, and you should bear the loss of the postage and package in transit.
PRODUCTS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT
The original packaging material should be used to pack the product for return; if the original packaging is not available, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. CORSAIR is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to our RMA receiving locations.
You should select a return shipping method that provides tracking information. CORSAIR is not responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
When your product has finished being repaired or you do not agree to repair, CORSAIR will notify you through a repairing service process (including but not limited to telephone, SMS, email and other ways, etc.) to retrieve your product. If you do not retrieve your product in time, or if the product cannot be delivered to the address you provided, CORSAIR will keep your product within 60 days. After this period, CORSAIR will inform you to retrieve the product one more time according to the contact information you provided when you apply for repair service. If you have not yet come to retrieve your product, CORSAIR shall reserve the rights including but not limited to claim against you for storage costs, disposal of products in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, so as to enforce judicial lien toward unpaid fees.
- CORSAIR will perform a visual inspection of the package before acceptance to ensure there was no visible damage during transit which could affect the product being returned
- All products received go through individual inspection to ensure the products are genuine CORSAIR products with all applicable labels intact and free of physical damage/abuse and the product is faulty or damaged, whether it is consistent with the description of the warranty you need.
- We also confirm the RMA#, which should be noted on the outside of the package
- Packages with damage or that do not have a valid, unique RMA# clearly marked on the exterior will be returned to sender at the sender’s expense
- Counterfeit products, or products that clearly fit the warranty exclusions listed above, will be returned to sender. If you send a product that contains counterfeit products or false invoices, CORSAIR reserves the right to pursue you through legal means.
- After inspection, the product will be confirmed as received and processing will begin
- Consumers who obtained an RMA# using our online RMA process will receive automatic e-mail updates throughout the RMA process
CORSAIR WARRANTY PERIODS
The warranty period starts from the first purchase date of the product. If the invoice date is later than the actual delivery date of the product, the warranty period begins on the actual delivery date. If the user cannot provide a valid invoice, the warranty period will start from the date the product leaves the factory. If the warranty period cannot be confirmed, Corsair reserves the right not to provide warranty service.
After the products or parts are repaired or replaced, the replacement products or parts will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days (whichever is greater) unless otherwise provided by law. The warranty period of the products that shall be in accordance with "three packs " policy (repair, replacement, return) of the law, such as UPS and power supply (1 year), desktop major machine (1 year), desktop major components (2 year), notebook machine (1 year), notebook major components (2 year), game peripherals display, mouse and keyboard (1 year), software (3 months), pre-installed software (1 year), random (gift) Software (3 months). After the replacement of the whole machine of the above products, the validity period of “three packs” policy shall be recalculated from the date of replacement. Regarding the said products, if Corsair’s warranty policies are more favorable to you, such policy shall prevail.
However, in addition to the afore-mentioned products, after replacement of the water cooling, air fan, as well as gaming mouse mats, gaming chairs and other products and components of the game peripherals, the replacement products will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days (whichever is greater) unless otherwise provided by law.
Effective Oct 1st, 2019, the following warranty periods apply:
HYDRO X SERIES LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS:
- CORSAIR recommends you thoroughly leak-test your custom cooling system for at least 24 hours to ensure that the system is securely sealed and operating reliably. CORSAIR warranty does not cover any hardware damage resulting from poorly executed, improper and otherwise hasty assembly of your custom water-cooling system.
- Disassembly of CORSAIR Hydro X products is highly discouraged due to complex design of components. Such action may result in irreparable mechanical, electrical or chemical damage that may void the warranty.
- Custom Cooling products require hardware disassembly to install after-market cooling solution from CORSAIR, user needs to ensure that hardware is compatible with purchased CORSAIR Hydro X Series product. For an exact and up-to-date product compatibility list please refer to the cooling products page on the CORSAIR website.
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor®, Flash ReadOut and TurboFlash flash drive products have a 10 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock® products have a 5 year warranty
- All USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drive products have a 5 year warranty
- All solid-state drive (SSD) products have a 3 year warranty with the exception of the Neutron Series™ and Force Series™ MP300 which have a 5 year warranty
- OEM and/or tray SSDs have a 2 year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3 year warranty
- AX Series™ PSUs
- Models with Gold or Platinum efficiency have a 7 year warranty
- AX850 and AX1000 Titanium-rated PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- AXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- CS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX and CX-M Series™ PSU Models
- Wattages of 400W, 430W, 500W, and 600W have a 3 year warranty
- Wattages of 450W, 550W, 650W, 750W, and 850W have a 5 year warranty
- GS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- HX Series™ PSUs
- Models with Platinum efficiency have a 10 year warranty
- Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5 year warranty
- All other HX Series™ Models have a 7 year warranty
- HXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RM Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Models purchased 2019 and newer have a 10 year warranty
- RMi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RMx Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- SF Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- TX Series™ PSUs
- Models with Gold efficiency have a 7 year warranty
- All other TX Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Vengeance Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- VS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- VX Series™ (Models VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
- Obsidian Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Graphite Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Carbide Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Vengeance Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Hydro X Series Core products have a limited 3 year warranty (blocks, pumps, radiators)
- Hydro X Series Accessory products have a 2 year warranty (coolant, tubing, fittings)
- ML Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Air Series™ products have a 2 year warranty
- All fan products have a 2 year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2 year warranty
- All headset products have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Keyboards have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mouse Mats have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Chairs have a 2 year warranty
- Elgato products have a 2 year warranty
- All graphics cards have a 2 year warranty
CERTIFIED REFURBISHED PRODUCTS
- Refurbished products sold directly or through resellers for CORSAIR , CORSAIR offers a 90-day, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral and Elgato units.
Dispute resolution clause
1.This agreement shall be written in Chinese and in English, both language versions are equally authentic. In the event of any discrepancy between the two afore-mentioned versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China (except for Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan). If the terms of this Agreement are inconsistent with the Global Warranty Policy or the warranty policies of other countries or regions established by CORSAIR, this Agreement shall prevail.
Agreement validity clause
1.Each section, part, term, and provision of this agreement shall be considered severable. If, for any reason, any section, part, term, or provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid and contrary to, or in conflict with, any existing or future law or regulation of a court or agency having valid jurisdiction, such determination shall not impair the operation or affect the remaining portions, sections, parts, terms, or provisions of this agreement, and the latter will continue to be given full force and effect and bind the parties to this agreement. The invalid section, part, term, or provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this agreement.
- This warranty agreement/policy may be updated from time to time to the extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement/Policy applies only to users who purchase products within the People's Republic of China (except Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan) and this warranty service is only available within that region. Users may not sell, assign, transfer or in any other way or manner encumber or dispose of any of its rights or obligations hereunder, either in whole or in part, nor shall said rights or obligations pass by operation of law or in any other manner.