If you require assistance in replacing the front I/O panel on 4000D, 4000D Airflow, 4000X, or 4000X QL case, use this guide for your reference to help you through the I/O panel replacement process.
Method 1. Useful for instances where you have a lot of wiggle room inside the case and component clearance is not an issue.
1. Remove the thumbscrews on the top and bottom of the glass panel. This will allow you to access the internals of the case.
2. Locate the Front I/O module.
3. Using a Phillips-head screwdriver, remove 4 screws that hold the I/O module in place.
4. Gently move the module to the left and pull it towards you at the same time.
Method 2. Useful for instances where you have physical component interferences (many fans, lengthy GPU, cables on the way, etc.) that could prevent the hand or screwdriver from comfortably accessing the Front I/O module.
1. Position the case on the rear. The front bezel should be facing the ceiling for comfortable operation.
2. Using a Phillips-head screwdriver, remove 2 screws that hold the front bezel in place.
3. See the top of the bezel. You can now move it to the right.
4. Lift the Bezel.
5. You can now access the front I/O module comfortably.
6. Remove 4 screws that hold the I/O module in place.
7. Gently move the module to the left and pull it towards you at the same time.
You're all set!