If your Vengeance PC is having issues powering on or getting a display output, try clearing the CMOS. This will reset the Vengeance PC hardware configuration back to the default settings.
To clear the CMOS of your Vengeance PC:
- Unplug the Vengeance PC power cord.
- Disconnect any cables connected to the graphics card.
- Remove the glass side panel to gain access to the internal parts of your system.
- Undo the screw for the graphics card from the rear.
- Look at the base of the graphics card where it touches the motherboard for the retention clasp.
- Press down on the retention clasp to release the graphics card.
- Locate the battery once you’ve released the graphics card.
- Press the tab to release the battery and leave it out of the system for at least 35 seconds.
- Replace the battery.
- Replace the graphics card. The clasp will automatically secure itself once the graphics card is placed firmly in its slot.
- Replace the side panel of your system.
- Connect the cables back to the graphics card.
- Plug in your Vengeance PC and turn it on.