If you're installing iCUE on a Windows PC, we recommend making sure your PC system meets the following:
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit or newer
- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB
- Recommended chipset:
- Intel Z170 or newer (Dual Channel Systems)
- Intel X99 or newer (Quad Channel Systems)
- Socket: AMD FM3+/AM4 or newer
If you're installing iCUE on a MacOS, we recommend making sure your macOS meets the following:
- System: 2015 or newer
- Version: MacOS 10.15 or newer
- Hard drive space: 500 MB
Unfortunately, iCUE is not supported on the Linux operating system. We are also unable to advise on any sort of third-party software that can control our iCUE-integrated devices.
Game console compatibility
iCUE cannot be installed on any game console. You will need to install iCUE on a Windows PC or MacOS.