If the macros and remaps you have created for your keyboards and mice do not seem to work, try the following steps below.
Double-check your macros and remaps
First, ensure that your macros and remaps were created properly. You can watch the video below to review how to properly create macros and remaps.
Do a clean reinstall of iCUE
If your macros and remaps are still unresponsive, the next step is to try a clean re-installation of iCUE. You can find the setup file for iCUE by going to this page and clicking the Download iCUE button near the top-right of the screen.
To see how to do a clean reinstall, see this help article.
If a clean reinstall of iCUE does not resolve the issue, try repairing iCUE.
Before repairing iCUE, delete the “Corsair composite virtual input device” driver.
- Open Device Manager.
- Select Human Interface Devices.
- Right-click Corsair composite virtual input device and select Uninstall device.
- Tick the Delete the driver software for this device checkbox, and then click Uninstall.
- Download the installer for iCUE by going to this page and clicking the Download iCUE button near the top-right of the screen. Run the installer for iCUE and select Repair.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for repairing iCUE.
- Reboot your PC.