If the macros and remaps you have created for your keyboards and mice do not seem to work, try the following steps below.
If none of the steps below fixes the macros or remaps, contact our Customer Support team.
Double-check your macros and remaps
First, ensure that your macros and remaps were created properly. You can watch the video below to review how to properly create macros and remaps.
Do a clean reinstall of iCUE
If your macros and remaps are still unresponsive, the next step is to try a clean reinstallation of iCUE. You can find the setup file for iCUE by going to this page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
To see how to do a clean reinstall, see this help article.
If a clean reinstall of iCUE does not resolve the issue, try repairing iCUE.
Before repairing iCUE, delete the “Corsair composite virtual input device” driver.
- Open Device Manager.
- Select Human Interface Devices.
- Right-click Corsair composite virtual input device and select Uninstall device.
- Tick the Delete the driver software for this device checkbox, and then click Uninstall.
- Rerun the installation file for iCUE and select Repair.
- Follow the instructions for repairing iCUE.
- Reboot your PC.