If you hear rattling or bubbling noises from your cooler, you should first confirm if the noise is coming from the pump.
Unplug or turn your fans to 0% duty cycle to isolate the noise. If you continue to hear noises inside of your cooler pumps, you may have air bubbles trapped in the cooling loop.
Try the following steps below to clear out the air bubbles:
- Make sure the pump is not the highest point in your loop so that air collects in the radiator instead of in the pump.
- Gently tilt the PC system forward and backwards to help work the bubbles through the cooler.
- Set the pump performance mode to “Extreme” and let it run for an hour to clear out the air bubbles from the pump chamber.
- If you still hear bubbling noise, try rotating your PC 45 degrees in several directions gently while the pump is running.
- If you have traditional spinning disks hard disk drives, disable them before moving your computer during operation.
If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Support team through this online form.