This article will teach you how to set up your iCUE NEXUS Companion Touchscreen. You can mount the NEXUS onto a compatible keyboard or use it as a standalone device.
Make sure you have iCUE installed and updated to version 3.30 or later.
Mounting your NEXUS onto a keyboard
The iCUE NEXUS comes with three keyboard mounting brackets that you can use to attach the NEXUS to the following keyboards:
- K70 M.K2 RGB
- K70 M.K2 Low Profile
- K95 Platinum
- K95 Platinum XT
To mount your NEXUS onto a keyboard:
- Find a bracket that is compatible with your keyboard's rear center panel.
- Peel off the protective film on the bracket.
- Attach the adhesive-side of the bracket onto the keyboard rear center panel and press firmly.
- Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully set. Make sure you handle the NEXUS gently while the adhesive sets.
- Slide the NEXUS onto the bracket.
- Connect the NEXUS USB cable into your keyboard's pass-through port.
Using your NEXUS as a standalone device
If you want to use your NEXUS as a standalone device:
- Plug your NEXUS USB cable into the provided standalone base.
- Slide the NEXUS into the base.