This article will teach you how to set up your HS60 Haptic gaming headset so you can begin gaming with immersive sound as soon as possible.
Physically setting up your headset
When you remove the headset from the box, you only need to attach the detachable microphone and plug your headset into your PC.
- Remove the protective rubber microphone cap on the headset.
- Plug in the microphone into the headset.
- Attach the windscreen onto the end of the microphone.
- Plug your headset into a USB port on your PC system.
- NOTE: To get the most power for your headset, plug your headset into a USB port on the back of your motherboard instead of a USB port on the front panel of your PC case.
- Once your headset is ready, the white LED light on the right earcup will light up.
Making adjustments in iCUE
The HS60 Haptic gaming headset is iCUE-compatible, allowing you to adjust the volume and sensitivity of the audio. You can also pick from five preset equalizers or create your own to best suit your needs.
When your headset is plugged in, open iCUE and select the HS60 on the DEVICES dashboard. Make sure that you are running the latest version of iCUE and that the firmware of your HS60 is also up-to-date.