This article will teach you how to set up your LS100 RGB lighting strips and apply lighting effects via iCUE.
Make sure that your iCUE version is 3.34 or later.
Setting up your lighting strips
To set up your LS100 RGB lighting strips, simply mount the strips to a metal surface using the magnetic clips on each strip. Connect the strips to each other using the connectors on the strips.
Once all of the strips are connected, connect the entire chain of strips to a lighting channel on an RGB LED controller.
Applying lighting effects in iCUE
Once your LS100 RGB lighting strips are connected together and plugged into a controller, open your iCUE software. You will now be able to apply lighting effects to your lighting strips.
- Click LIGHTING SETUP on the left menu.
- Click the dropdown menu under the lighting channel that your lighting strip chain is connected to, then select External RGB Light Strips.
- Use the additional dropdown menus to specify the length of each strip in your chain.
- Drag and drop the strip indicators into the order they are chained together.
- Click the lighting channel the light strips are connected to in the left menu.
- Click the + button to add a new lighting effect.
- Customize the lighting effects of your strips however you want.