If you need to perform a factory reset on your Commander Pro, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: We recommend having someone assist you with this, as you will be required to keep holding down a button while connect and disconnecting a cable.
- Shut down iCUE if you have not done so already.
- Locate the reset button inside of a small hole in the Commander Pro's case.
- Use a paper clip or something similar to press the reset button; make sure you keep the button pressed.
- While pressing the reset button, disconnect the SATA power to the Commander Pro for a few seconds and then plug it back in.
- When the LED on the Commander Pro flashes, release the reset button.
- After the Commander Pro reboots, run iCUE and let it detect your Commander Pro.
- Update the Commander Pro firmware.