If you have iCUE updated to version 4.9.338 or newer, you can use scenes to give all of your iCUE-supported devices the same lighting effect.
Setting up scenes
iCUE 4 comes with several preset scenes for you. You can also create and save your own custom scenes.
You can find your preset and saved scenes on the left-hand side of the home screen. Simply click on a scene to activate it. Clicking the same scene again will deactivate it.
To create your own custom scene:
- Click the + button next to Scenes.
- Click the Custom option next to Type.
- Enter a custom name for your new scene.
- Select what effect you want your scene to have.
- Customize the colors, speed, and direction of your scene effects.
- Click Create to create your new scene.
If you want to edit or delete a scene, mouse over the scene and select the edit icon to make changes or the trash bin icon to delete the scene.