If you have iCUE updated to version 4.9.338 or newer, you can use scenes to give all of your iCUE-supported devices the same lighting effect.
Scenes are an update to the instant lighting function from older versions of iCUE, with more advanced predefined lighting effects for all devices. Like instant lighting, scenes will overwrite any active profile.
Devices that do not support scenes
With the change to the new, more advanced effects, there are some devices that do not support scenes, which you can find below:
- Vengeance LED memory and Vengeance RGB memory
- Vengeance RGB Pro and Vengeance RGB Pro SL kits do support scenes
- Dark Core RGB mouse and Dark Core RGB SE mouse
- Dark Core RGB Pro and Dark Core RGB Pro SE mice do support scenes
- K57 RGB wireless keyboard when in wireless mode
- K55 RGB keyboard and K55 RGB Pro keyboard
- Any Corsair single LED keyboard
Setting up scenes
iCUE 4 comes with several preset scenes for you. You can also create and save your own custom scenes.
You can find your preset and saved scenes on the left-hand side of the home screen. Simply click on a scene to activate it. Clicking the same scene again will deactivate it.
To create your own custom scene:
- Click the + button next to Scenes.
- Click the Custom option next to Type.
- Enter a custom name for your new scene.
- Select what effect you want your scene to have.
- Customize the colors, speed, and direction of your scene effects.
- Click Create to create your new scene.
If you want to edit or delete a scene, mouse over the scene and select the edit icon to make changes or the trash bin icon to delete the scene.