The software architecture of the ELITE CAPELLIX CPU cooler either shows a cooler or the Commander CORE in iCUE, but never both at the same time.
If you see your Commander CORE on the home screen instead of your cooler, it means that the Commander CORE controller is in standalone mode and something is preventing your cooler pump head from communicating with the Commander CORE.
Try the following steps in order to see if any of them resolves your issue:
- Make sure that you are running the most recent version of iCUE and that the firmware for your Commander CORE and cooler (and any related devices) are up-to-date.
- Push down on the 20-pin that goes from the LCD module to the Commander CORE to make sure it is fully seated; the white stripe on the plug should align with the white stripe on the Commander CORE housing.
- You also want to check the 20-pin to see if any of the pins are damaged.
- Give the LCD cap a light push to make sure it is in full contact with the 8-pin.
- NOTE: Make sure that you only do this when the cooler is powered off, since the pump loop is sensitive to voltage inrush and can be damaged if you push the cap when the power is on.
- If you have confirmed all connections are correctly plugged in and all involved devices are running the most recent firmware, contact Customer Support if the issue still has not been resolved; we will provide further assistance.