You can use iCUE to set up NVIDIA Broadcast for your iCUE-compatible headsets. With NVIDIA Broadcast, you can use its noise and echo removal tools to ensure you are getting the best audio quality for your headset microphone.
Enabling NVIDIA Broadcast
To enable NVIDIA Broadcast, you will need the following:
- A PC running Windows
- iCUE updated to 4.25 or later
- An NVIDIA RTX series graphics card
- An iCUE-compatible CORSAIR audio device
- An Internet connection to download the plugin
To enable NVIDIA Broadcast for your headset:
- Open iCUE.
- Select your iCUE-compatible headset on the home screen.
- Click NVIDIA Broadcast technologies on the left menu.
- Click Install on the bottom left corner to start the wizard,
- Follow the prompts on the installation wizard to install the plugin.
Once the plugin is installed, you can use NVIDIA Broadcast to enable noise and echo removal, adjust intensity, and use the "Test Mic" function to record your voice and then replay it to get a better idea of how you want to adjust the audio.