To clean a mousepad, follow these simple steps:
- Unplug your mouse from your computer to avoid accidental clicks or movements.
- If your mousepad is very dirty, use a soft-bristled brush to remove any dirt or debris. Brush in a circular motion to avoid damaging the surface.
- Use a damp cloth with mild soap or cleaning solution to wipe down the mousepad. However, test it on a small, inconspicuous area first to make sure it doesn't harm the surface.
- If there are tough stains on the mousepad, mix equal parts water and vinegar and rub the solution onto the stain using a cloth. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it away with a clean, damp cloth.
- After cleaning, let the mousepad air dry fully before plugging in your mouse and using it again.
While you clean your mousepad, handle it with care to prevent damaging the surface, and ensure it's entirely dry before using it again.