To clean your Corsair MM700 RGB mousepad, follow these steps:
- Unplug the mousepad from your computer and turn it off.
- Use a soft, dry cloth to wipe away any loose dirt or debris from the surface of the mousepad.
- If there are any stubborn stains or dirt on the surface of the mousepad, use a damp cloth with a mild cleaning solution to gently scrub the affected area. Be careful not to use too much water, as this can damage the electronics inside the mousepad.
- Once you've cleaned the mousepad, use a dry cloth to wipe away any remaining moisture and let it dry completely.
- Once the mousepad is completely dry, you can plug it back in and turn it on.
Note: Do not use any harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaning pads, or submerge the mousepad in water. These can damage the surface of the mousepad and its electronics.