Enable Aura Sync
With Aura Sync, you can control the lighting effects of your Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro or Dominator Platinum RGB memory modules.
To enable Aura Sync, make sure you download the following:
- The latest version of iCUE from https://www.corsair.com/downloads
- The Aura Sync plug-in from https://www.corsair.com/downloads
- The latest version of Aura Sync from ASUS
To enable Aura Sync:
- Install or update iCUE.
- Install the Aura Sync plug-in.
- Open iCUE, then click SETTINGS at the top of the window.
- Click the icon for your system memory.
- Select the Enable full software control
- Open Aura Sync.
- Click the Link/Unlink button beneath the DRAM icon. The icon will change to white when linked.
- When asked if you want to save changes, click Yes.
Aura Sync FAQ
Which Corsair memory modules is Aura Sync compatible with?
Aura Sync is compatible with the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and the Dominator Platinum RGB modules.
Can I still use iCUE to control my other Corsair RGB products while Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in?
Yes, you can still control your other Corsair RGB products. This plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to ASUS Aura Sync.
Can I still use iCUE to control my Corsair RGB memory modules after installing the iCUE plug-in and linking Corsair DRAM in ASUS Aura Sync?
No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your Corsair RGB memory modules while your DRAM is linked in ASUS Aura Sync.
How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my RGB memory modules?
To revert to iCUE to control your memory modules, open Aura Sync and click the Link/Unlink button beneath the DRAM icon. The button will turn red to indicate the DRAM is unlinked.
Once that’s done, open iCUE and click the SETTINGS tab. At the bottom of the window, click Restart to restart iCUE. Your memory modules will be controlled by iCUE once again.