Our Corsair 4000 and 5000 series cases use a new side panel mounting mechanism for the glass panel. We have a video and written instructions to show you how to remove and reinstall the panel without fear of damaging it.
Removing the glass panel
To safely remove the glass panel, it is important that you hold and support the panel while removing it to prevent it from falling and being damaged.
- Loosen the bottom thumbscrew of the glass panel.
- Use one of your hands to support the bottom of the glass panel.
- While support the bottom of the glass panel, loosen the top thumbscrew of the panel.
- Gently pull off the panel, making sure you keep supporting the bottom of the panel with your hand.
- NOTE: If you have a 4000 series case, we recommend pressing your thumb on the top bezel of the case to serve as leverage.
Reinstalling the glass panel
- Align the right side of the glass panel with the frame of the case.
- Connect the panel tabs into the frame of the case.
- Gently close the left side of the panel into the case.
- Use your thumb to guide the top left corner of the panel and secure it by gently pressing it in until you hear a click.
- Use your hand to tighten the top and bottom thumbscrews.