If you need to return your Corsair product for replacement, Corsair will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions.
This article contains guidelines for returning a product to us in order to make the process as smooth as possible. It also contains links to articles that talk about specific products.
- Guidelines for specific products
- General guidelines for returning a product
- Guidelines for business-to-business
- Returning products lost or damaged during transit
Guidelines for specific products
If you are returning a CORSAIR ONE or Vengeance gaming PC, please see the following articles for guidelines in returning them:
General guidelines for returning a product
When you return the product, send the package, with the original sales receipt and a printed copy of your RMA confirmation email included, to the original place of purchase or a specific location as directed by Corsair. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees.
Do not return your product without prior approval from Corsair. Any product returned without a valid unique RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
To avoid problems with returning your product:
- Clearly write or display your RMA number on the outside of the package
- Include a printed copy of your RMA confirmation email in the package
- If memory modules were purchased as a kit, then the entire kit must be returned for warranty replacement, even if not all the modules are faulty. The lot codes on each module returned as a kit must be identical. Failure to return the entire kit will cause delays in processing your return.
- If your returned product includes any storage devices, we will not return the original storage device to you.
Guidelines for business-to-business
If you are a reseller or computer dealer, please go to this contact page and fill out the form.
Returning products lost or damaged during transit
When returning a product, use a return shipping method that provides tracking information. Without tracking, Corsair cannot proceed with an RMA if your package is lost in the mail. Corsair is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to an RMA location.
If possible, use the original packaging material to pack the product for return. If the original packaging is unavailable, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product.
Packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.