If you’re returning a Corsair One Gaming PC, follow the instructions below to ensure safe shipment back to Corsair.
If you no longer have the original box and plastic bag that the PC came in, let us know and we will provide you the necessary shipping materials.
We will provide a prepaid shipping label that covers the cost of returning your PC. You will not have to pay for shipping.
When packing your PC:
- Place the system on a secure and stable surface.
- Put the plastic bag over the Corsair One.
- Place the bottom foam into the box.
- Place your system into the bottom foam in the box.
- Place the top foam on the system.
- Apply at least 2”-wide tape to seal the box. Seal the top and the sides of the box.
- Make sure your RMA number is either on the provided prepaid shipping label or written on the box.
If you have any additional questions, contact Corsair customer support at https://help.corsair.com/.