This warranty applies to all Corsair PC gaming systems: Corsair One and Vengeance PC. You can find warranties for other Corsair products on the Corsair Warranty page.
- How to Make a Warranty Claim
- Warranty Terms
- Corsair systems (e.g. Corsair One and Vengeance PC) come with a 2-year hardware warranty starting from the day of purchase from an authorized Corsair reseller.
- Corsair offers a 1-year warranty for certified refurbished Corsair systems.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable, except where prohibited by applicable local law.
- The warranty period may vary by specific system. You can find the warranty period on the product package, in the user documentation, or in this bulleted list. If you see different warranty periods for a product, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
- Corsair offers two choices for warranty service: advance replacements and repairs for its systems. Depending on the model and age of your system, Corsair may choose which method of warranty service is applicable.
- Corsair may, at its discretion, provide an equivalent product as a replacement if an exact replacement or repair service is not available.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend you contact our technical support group or visit https://support.corsair.com/ and review the support section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
You can submit your return request online at https://support.corsair.com. Once Corsair Support authorizes your return, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions. A valid proof of purchase (e.g. sales receipt, invoice, copy of credit card statement) and a photo of the product serial number is required for RMA processing. To find where serial codes are located on products, see this article.
Do not return your system without prior approval from Corsair. Any product returned without a valid RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense. To avoid problems, clearly write or display your RMA number on the outside of the package and include a copy of your RMA confirmation email inside your package.
We recommend using the original packaging to return your system, if possible. We won’t cover any damaged-during-transit repairs if non-Corsair packaging is used. If you need Corsair packaging, contact us and we will provide it.
Corsair Systems RMA Return Addresses
We have multiple RMA receiving locations worldwide. Your RMA confirmation will specify a specific return address to send your package to. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior approval from Corsair.
Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
If you want to speed up the time it takes to get your replacement, you can order an advanced replacement. If you provide your credit card details to Corsair, Corsair will ship the replacement to your designated location using express courier service at Corsair’s expense.
When you order an advanced replacement, Corsair will place a charge on your credit card equal to the current cost of the replacement product sent to you. To remove this charge from your credit card, return the original product to Corsair within 14 days of receiving your replacement. Make sure you follow Corsair’s instructions for returning the original product and:
- Send back the original product in the package containing the replacement
- Include the prepaid return shipping label on the outside of the package
If Corsair does not receive the original product within 14 days, the charge on your credit card will remain.
If Corsair receives the original product within 14 days, the charge on your credit card will be removed if the product is eligible for warranty service. If the product is ineligible for warranty service, the charge on your credit card will remain. Products ineligible for warranty service include products rendered unusable by unauthorized modifications or catastrophic damage.
System repairs are available at Corsair’s discretion during the warranty period. It generally takes between 2 to 3 weeks to complete repairs. We will return your Corsair system to you once repairs are finished.
Repairs are considered ineligible for warranty service if:
- The system is no longer covered by the Corsair warranty or by consumer law
- The issue you are reporting was caused by accidental damage or unauthorized modifications
- Corsair cannot address the issue you are reporting
If your Corsair system is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced or repaired at Corsair’s expense. Corsair may, at its discretion, provide new or refurbished products if a replacement isn’t possible.
To exercise your warranty rights, you must return the hardware to the original place of purchase, or another place as directed by Corsair, with the original sales receipt attached. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees.
Any replaced Corsair system will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is greater, or the period of time required by local statute.
As part of the replacement process, all software and data on your returned system will be reset to factory settings. Corsair is not responsible for any data loss suffered and will not be responsible for restoration or reinstallation of any programs or data.
Before shipping your system for replacement, we recommend you:
- Back up all data and remove all confidential, proprietary, and personal information from the system.
- Remove any post-purchased solid-state drives (SSD) or DRAM upgrades you might’ve installed. We will not return any SSDs or DRAM upgrades included in your returned system.
Obsolete or Discontinued Systems
An obsolete or discontinued system will be replaced if the same product is available. If Corsair is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued Corsair system with the same product, Corsair will replace it with a Corsair system of similar function and capacity, at its sole discretion.
This warranty does not cover problems or damages caused by, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use
- Any modification, abuse, accident, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Removal of serial number or regulatory labels
- Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
- Connection to an improper voltage supply
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty on Corsair hardware products is expressly disclaimed.
Counterfeit products are also excluded this warranty. Counterfeit products are any products that Corsair, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by Corsair or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Counterfeit products will be reported for investigation and will not be returned.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by applicable law, Corsair shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect)
- Commercial loss from breach of any express or implied warranty