This warranty applies to all Corsair products except Corsair PC gaming systems. You can find warranties for PC gaming systems on the Corsair Systems Warranty page.
- Corsair Warranty Periods
- How to Make a Warranty Claim
- Warranty Terms
- Corsair provides a non-transferable warranty when you purchase Corsair hardware products from an authorized Corsair reseller.
- Corsair warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a specified period starting from the day of purchase.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable, except where prohibited by applicable local law.
- The warranty period will vary by specific product. You can find the warranty period on the product package, in the user documentation, or the listing of Corsair warranty periods below. If you see different warranty periods for a product, the longest specified warranty period will apply.
Corsair Warranty Periods
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor, Flash ReadOut, and TurboFlash flash drives have a 10-year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock flash drives have a 5-year warranty
- All USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 3.1 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drives have a 5-year warranty
- The Neutron Series and Force Series MP300, MP510, MP600 solid state drives (SSD) have a 5-year warranty, while all other SSDs have a 3-year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3-year warranty
Power Supply Units (PSUs)
- AX Series PSUs:
- Models with Gold or Platinum efficiency have a 7-year warranty
- AX850 and AX1000 Titanium-rated PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- AXi Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- CS Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- CS-M Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- CX-M Series PSU Models:
- Wattages of 400W, 430W, 500W, and 600W have a 3-year warranty
- Wattages of 450W, 550W, 650W, and 850W have a 5-year warranty
- GS Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- HX Series PSUs:
- Models with Platinum efficiency have a 10-year warranty
- Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5-year warranty
- All other HX Series Models have a 7-year warranty
- HXi Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- RM Series PSUs:
- Models purchased before 2019 have a 5-year warranty
- Models purchased 2019 and newer have a 10-year warranty
- RMi Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- RMx Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- SF Series PSUs have a 7-year warranty
- TX Series PSUs:
- Models with Gold efficiency have a 7-year warranty
- All other TX Series PSUs have a 5-year warranty
- Vengeance Series PSUs have a 5-year warranty
- VS Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- VX Series (Models VX450 and VX550) have a 5-year warranty
- All Corsair computer cases have a 2-year warranty
- Hydro Series products have a 5-year warranty
- Hydro X Series Core products (blocks, pumps, and radiators) have a limited 3-year warranty
- Hydro X Series Accessory products (coolant, tubing, and fittings) have a 2-year warranty
- ML Series products have a 5-year warranty
- Air Series products have a 2-year warranty
- All fan products have a 2-year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2-year warranty
- All headset products have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming mice have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming keyboards have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming mouse mats have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming chairs have a 2-year warranty
- Elgato products have a 2-year warranty
- All graphic cards have a 2-year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- Certified refurbished power supply units, cases, cooling units, SSD, USB parts, audio, and gaming peripheral and Elgato units have a 1-year, replacement-only warranty
Special Warranty Period in the European Union
- In the European Union, the minimum warranty period provided by resellers is 2 years
- The minimum warranty period for refurbished products is 1 year
How to Make a Warranty Claim
Before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend you contact our technical support group or visit https://support.corsair.com/ and review the support section. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
To exercise your warranty rights, you need the original sales receipt and a picture of the product serial number. To see where serial codes are located on products, see this article.
For smoother processing, make your warranty claim through your original point of purchase. Because the warranty period may vary depending on where you purchased the product, we recommend checking the return policy of the retailer.
Any warranty claims that cannot be processed through your original point of purchase should be addressed directly to Corsair. Go to https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and select I need help with replacing a product (RMA) from the dropdown menu.
Returning Your Product
If you need to return your Corsair product for replacement, Corsair will give you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions.
If your returned product includes any storage devices, we will not return the original storage device to you.
When you return the product, send the package, with the original sales receipt and a printed copy of your RMA confirmation email included, to the original place of purchase or a specific location as directed by Corsair. You may be required to pay shipping and handling charges, as well as any applicable tariffs, duties, taxes, or other fees.
Do not return your product without prior approval from Corsair. Any product returned without a valid unique RMA number will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
To avoid problems with returning your product:
- Clearly write or display your RMA number on the outside of the package
- Include a printed copy of your RMA confirmation email in the package
If memory modules were purchased as a kit, then the entire kit must be returned for warranty replacement, even if not all the modules are faulty. The lot codes on each module returned as a kit must be identical. Failure to return the entire kit will cause delays in processing your return.
Request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number
If you bought your product from a store or the Corsair webstore, go to https://support.corsair.com and select CONTACT US to submit a help ticket.
A valid proof of purchase (i.e. receipt, invoice, copy of credit card statement) and a photo of the product serial number is required to obtain an RMA number.
If you are a business-to-business (B2B), email your request to email@example.com. This email address will not answer inquiries from retail customers.
RMA Return Addresses
We have multiple RMA receiving locations worldwide. Your RMA confirmation will specify a specific return address to send your package to. This will be your standard return location and should not be changed without prior approval from Corsair.
Any packages received at an unauthorized location may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Products Lost or Damaged During Transit
When returning a product, we recommend using a return shipping method that provides tracking information. Corsair is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping to an RMA location.
If possible, use the original packaging material to pack the product for return. If the original packaging is unavailable, you should use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product.
Packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packed may be refused and returned to the sender at the sender’s expense.
Once Corsair receives your package, the following will happen:
- Before acceptance, we will perform a visual inspection of the package to ensure there is no visible damage during transit that could affect the product being returned.
- We will perform individual visual inspections on all products to ensure the products are genuine Corsair products with all visual labels intact and free of physical damage or abuse.
- We will confirm the RMA number, which should be written on the outside of the package.
- We reserve the right to return any damaged packages or packages with no RMA numbers clearly marked on the exterior to the sender at the sender’s expense.
- After inspection, we will confirm the product as received and begin processing.
You will receive automatic email updates throughout the RMA process.
Here are the typical processing times:
- 1 to 2 business days for your replacement to be processed
- 3 to 5 business days for your replacement to be shipped and delivered
If your Corsair product is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced at Corsair’s expense. Corsair may, at its discretion, provide equivalent products if a replacement isn’t possible.
Hydro X Series Limited Warranty Terms
Corsair warranty does not cover any hardware damage resulting from poorly executed, improper, and otherwise hasty assembly of your custom water-cooling system.
Disassembly of Corsair Hydro X products is highly discouraged due to the complex design of components. Such actions may result in irreparable mechanical, electrical, or chemical damage that may void the warranty.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced by the same product if it is available. If the same product is unavailable, Corsair will replace the obsolete or discontinued product with a product of similar function and capacity.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear from normal use
- Any modifications, abuse, accidents, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Any improper operations, including any use not in accordance with the supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supplies
- Any other cause not related to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty on Corsair hardware products is expressly disclaimed.
Counterfeit products are also excluded this warranty. Counterfeit products are any products that Corsair, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by Corsair or any of its authorized manufacturing partners.
Counterfeit products will be reported for investigation and will not be returned.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by applicable law, Corsair shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect)
- Commercial loss from breach of any express or implied warranty
Corsair is not responsible for backing up or recovering any data you have lost when using Corsair storage devices. We recommend you back up all data and remove all confidential, proprietary, and personal information.