This warranty applies to all Corsair products except Corsair PC gaming systems. You can find warranties for PC gaming systems on the Corsair Systems Warranty page.
If you bought XP Care for a product, it replaces the Limited Warranty. You can see the terms and conditions on the CORSAIR XP Care page, or you can file a claim from your Corsair.com My Account page.
- Corsair provides a warranty for its products, starting from the day of purchase from an authorized Corsair reseller.
- The warranty period will vary by specific product. You can find the warranty period on the product package, in the user documentation, or the listing of Corsair warranty periods below. If you see different warranty periods for a product, the longest warranty period applies.
- Corsair warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the specified period.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable, except where prohibited by applicable local law.
- All certified refurbished products have a 90-day, replacement-only warranty.
- Terms overview
- Hydro X Series Limited Warranty Terms
- Obsolete or Discontinued Products
- Limitation of Liability
- Data Recovery
If your Corsair product is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced at Corsair’s expense.
If you have owned the product for over 30 days, we will send you a refurbished replacement. The warranty period for a refurbished replacement is the remaining time on your original product's warranty or 90 days, whichever is higher. You can learn more about refurbished products by visiting this page.
Any replaced Corsair product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is greater, or the period of time required by local statute. Products obtained from warranty exceptions have a warranty period of 30 days.
Hydro X Series Limited Warranty Terms
Corsair warranty does not cover any hardware damage resulting from poorly executed, improper, and otherwise hasty assembly of your custom water-cooling system.
Disassembly of Corsair Hydro X products is highly discouraged due to the complex design of components. Such actions may result in irreparable mechanical, electrical, or chemical damage that may void the warranty.
Obsolete or Discontinued Products
An obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced by the same product if it is available. If the same product is unavailable, Corsair will replace the obsolete or discontinued product with a product of similar function and capacity.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear from normal use
- Any modifications, abuse, accidents, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Any improper operations, including any use not in accordance with the supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supplies
- Any other cause not related to a product defect in materials or workmanship
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty on Corsair hardware products is expressly disclaimed.
Counterfeit products are also excluded this warranty. Counterfeit products are any products that Corsair, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by Corsair or any of its authorized manufacturing partners. Counterfeit products will be reported for investigation and will not be returned.
In the United States of America, the following Corsair products are only covered by Corsair's warranty if they are purchased from Corsair.com or a Corsair-authorized reseller:
- Gaming chairs
- Mouse pads
- Peripheral accessories
- Elgato-branded products
Corsair's warranty will not be available if you purchase any of the above products from an unauthorized reseller.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by applicable law, Corsair shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to:
- Loss of profits, revenue, or data (whether direct or indirect)
- Commercial loss from breach of any express or implied warranty
We recommend you back up all data and remove all confidential, proprietary, and personal information. Corsair is not responsible for backing up or recovering any data you have lost when using Corsair storage devices.
When a storage device is returned to us, the first thing we do is perform low-level erasure of media in the device at a secure Corsair facility. If erasure is not possible, the storage hardware is destroyed. Corsair employees will NOT check if data recovery is possible.
How to File a Warranty Claim
All Limited Warranty customer service requests are handled through our service ticketing system. If you have XP Care, you can file a claim from your My Accounts page.
If you purchased a Corsair product directly from Corsair, click Create a Warranty Return to create an email ticket, filling in as many details as possible.
If you purchased a Corsair product from another retailer, it may be faster to solve your warranty claim through your original point of purchase. Because the warranty or return period may vary depending on where you purchased the product, we recommend checking the return policy of the retailer first. If you prefer, you can also have your warranty processed by Corsair. Click Create a Warranty Return to create an email ticket, filling in as many details as possible.
To exercise your warranty rights, you need the original sales receipt and a picture of the product serial number. To see where serial codes are located on products, see this article.
If you re-purchase the product from another retailer, Corsair will not reimburse you for the cost. We can provide advanced replacements to expedite the warranty exchange process. See below for details.
Corsair Warranty Periods
- DRAM Modules
- Solid state drives (SSDs)
- Flash Devices
- Mobile Storage
- Power Supply Units (PSUs)
- Computer Cases
- Cooling Products
- Audio Products
- Gaming Peripherals
- Graphics Cards
- Certified Refurbished Products
- European Union Exceptions
- All DRAM memory modules have a limited lifetime warranty
Solid state drives (SSDs)
- The Neutron Series and Force Series MP300, MP400, MP510, and MP600 family solid state drives (SSD) have a warranty that expires at the earlier of:
- The end of 5 years after the date of purchase
- The point at which your use of the SSD exceeds the stated endurance limit
- All other SSDs not listed above have a warranty that expires at the earlier of:
- The end of 3 years after the date of purchase
- The point at which your use of the SSD exceeds the stated endurance limit
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor, Flash ReadOut, and TurboFlash flash drives have a 10-year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock flash drives have a 5-year warranty
- All USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and USB 3.1 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drives have a 5-year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3-year warranty
Power Supply Units (PSUs)
- AX Series PSUs:
- Models with Gold or Platinum efficiency have a 7-year warranty
- AX850 and AX1000 Titanium-rated PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- AXi Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- CS Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- CS-M Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- CV Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- CX and CX-M Series PSU Models:
- Wattages of 400W, 430W, 500W, and 600W have a 3-year warranty
- Wattages of 450W, 550W, 650W, 750W, and 850W have a 5-year warranty
- CX-F Series PSUs have a 5-year warranty
- GS Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- HX Series PSUs:
- Models with Platinum efficiency have a 10-year warranty
- Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5-year warranty
- All other HX Series Models have a 7-year warranty
- HXi Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- RM Series PSUs:
- Models produced before 2019 have a 5-year warranty
- Models produced 2019 and newer have a 10-year warranty
- RMi Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- RMx Series PSUs have a 10-year warranty
- SF Series PSUs have a 7-year warranty
- TX Series PSUs:
- Models with Gold efficiency have a 7-year warranty
- All other TX Series PSUs have a 5-year warranty
- Vengeance Series PSUs have a 5-year warranty
- VS Series PSUs have a 3-year warranty
- VX Series (Models VX450 and VX550) have a 5-year warranty
NOTE: In certain jurisdictions, warranty is void if the safety sticker is broken.
- All Corsair computer cases have a 2-year warranty
- Hydro Series products have a 5-year warranty
- Hydro X Series Core products (blocks, pumps, and radiators) have a limited 3-year warranty
- Hydro X Series Accessory products (coolant, tubing, and fittings) have a 2-year warranty
- ML Series products have a 5-year warranty
- Air Series products have a 2-year warranty
- All fan products have a 2-year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2-year warranty
- All headset products have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming mice have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming keyboards have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming mouse mats have a 2-year warranty
- Elgato products have a 2-year warranty
- All graphic cards have a 2-year warranty
- Gaming chairs have a 2-year warranty
- All accessories (e.g. lighting kits, headset stands, mounting brackets, cables) have a 2-year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- All certified refurbished products have a 90-day, replacement-only warranty
European Union Exceptions
- In the European Union, the minimum warranty period provided by resellers is 2 years; local country regulations are applicable
- The minimum warranty period for refurbished products is 1 year; local country regulations are applicable