If you have an Android-based TV, there are two ways to connect your CORSAIR K83 Wireless keyboard:
- If your Android device has a USB port, plug in the K83 keyboard's 2.4GHz wireless receiver and turn on your keyboard.
- You can use Bluetooth to pair your keyboard with your TV.
To connect your keyboard via Bluetooth:
- Turn on your TV and go to Settings.
- Select Add accessory under "Remote & accessories" to begin the Bluetooth pairing process.
- Press the F6 key on your K83 to access Bluetooth Mode 1.
- Select CORSAIR K83 WRL KB when it appears under "Remote & accessories" to complete the pairing process.
If you want to pair your K83 with another Bluetooth host:
- Press the F7 key on your K83 to access Bluetooth Mode 2.
- Select CORSAIR K83 WRL KB on your other Bluetooth host to complete the pairing process.