With our PBT DOUBLE-SHOT PRO Keycap Mod Kit, you can customize your keyboard using extra durable keys that come in a variety of colors. You can also use the included silicon O-rings to soften the sounds made when typing on your keyboard.
What keyboards are compatible?
The PBT DOUBLE-SHOT PRO keycaps are compatible with the following keyboards:
- K100 RGB
- K60 RGB PRO SE
- K60 RGB PRO
- K60 PRO
- K65 RGB MINI
- K70 RGB TKL
- Any standard bottom row keyboards with MX-style keyswitches and stabilizers
Installing your keycaps
Before you begin installing your keycaps, we recommend that you take a picture of your keyboard to use as a reference.
To install your new keycaps:
- Use the included keycap removal tool from the kit to remove the keycaps from your keyboard.
- Clean your keyboard using compressed air and a damp cloth.
- (Optional) If you want to soften the sound of your keycaps, install the included silicon O-rings onto the bottom of your PBT DOUBLE-SHOT PRO keycaps.
- Insert your PBT DOUBLE-SHOT PRO keycaps into your keyboard.