Looking for stealth mode? Follow these steps to disable the RGB LEDs for any Corsair product that syncs with iCUE:
This is the quickest, easiest method, and it configures all devices at once.
- Open iCUE
- Click the Instant Lighting menu
- Click the black square
This method disables lighting for specified products and retains settings without iCUE. Note that only devices with hardware profiles can be configured to retain settings without iCUE, though these steps can be used with software profiles for more exact lighting control while iCUE is running. Skip step 4 if configuring a hardware profile is not supported or desired for your device.
- Open iCUE
- Click the Home menu
- Click on the image of the intended device on the right
- Click the hardware profile for that device on the left (usually some variation of "HW1," with a black and yellow icon of an SD card next to it)
- Click on the Lighting Effects menu on the left to expand
- Click the "+" on the Lighting Effects menu
- Click the drop-down menu near the center of the screen (Rainbow Wave is the default); under "Custom," select "Static Color"
- Change the values the "#" field to six zeroes (000000)
- Delete any other lighting effects by selecting them and clicking the trash can button
Repeat if configuring additional devices.