Our headsets are fully compatible with Windows Sonic, Microsoft’s spatial sound function that lets you enable surround and elevation audio cues when using headphones.
NOTE: Keep in mind that any EQ settings for iCUE-enable headsets will be disabled as long as Windows Sonic is enabled.
To enable Windows Sonic:
- Right-click the Volume icon.
- Hover your cursor over Spatial sound.
- Select Windows Sonic for Headphones.
If your headset is not set up as the default audio device for Windows, you can enable Windows Sonic through Device Properties:
- Open Settings and go to the Sound section.
- Click Sound Control Panel.
- Right-click your headset or the analog audio output that your headset is connected to, then click Properties.
- Click the Spatial sound
- Click Windows Sonic for Headphones.
- Click Apply to finish.