With iCUE integration, you can use the following actions in your Elgato Stream Deck:
- Lighting Link: Overrides your current lighting profile in iCUE with a quick effect.
- This only affects devices that support lighting link in iCUE.
- Actions Library: Executes a custom macro, remap, or other action saved in iCUE.
- Profiles: Switch to a different iCUE profile.
To set up Elgato Stream Deck, first make sure that both iCUE and Elgato Stream Deck are updated to their latest version.
To set up integration, first you need to ensure SDK is enabled in iCUE:
- Open iCUE.
- Click SETTINGS.
- Tick the Enable SDK checkbox.
After you have ticked the checkbox:
- Open Elgato Stream Deck.
- Click the More Actions… button on the lower right.
- Search for the iCUE plugin, and then click Install.