With CORSAIR iCUE, you can quickly edit the lighting and performances of your CORSAIR devices. This article will show you how to install iCUE. You can find the iCUE installer by going to the Corsair iCUE page and clicking the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
Before installing iCUE, make sure to uninstall CORSAIR Link if you have it installed on your PC.
NOTE: If you are using a legacy CORSAIR device, you do not need to uninstall CORSAIR Link. Make sure CORSAIR Link is updated to version 126.96.36.199 or later to ensure you have the best compatibility.
To install iCUE:
- Download and run the iCUE installer.
- Select the language you want to use during installation, then click OK.
- Follow the installer prompts.
- Click Finish once installation is completed.
- Restart your computer to finalize the installation.