With iCUE, you can customize the amount of cooling and noise made by the fans in your system.
Configuring fan profiles
When configuring fan profiles, you can choose between three preset cooling modes or customize your own. The three preset modes:
- Quiet: Focuses on noise reduction
- Balanced: Strikes a balance between noise reduction and cooling amount
- Extreme: Focuses on cooling amount
To configure a fan profile:
- Open iCUE.
- Select your cooler or fan controller in the DEVICES section.
- Click the PERFORMANCE tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select a cooling mode, and then click on a device in the preview window to assign the cooling mode.
To create your own cooling mode:
- Click the + button in the PERFORMANCE tab.
- Use the EDIT section to customize how you want the cooling mode to behave. You can:
- Specify what specific temperature sensor is assigned to the cooling mode
- Apply a fixed percentage to the cooling mode
- Apply a fixed RPM to the cooling mode
- Apply and customize a custom curve
Setting up system lighting
If you have a device like a Commander Pro or a Lighting Node Pro, you can use iCUE to adjust system lighting.
- Open iCUE.
- Select your lighting device in the DEVICES section.
- Select LIGHTING SETUP on the left menu.
- Select what devices are connected to what channel, and how many devices are connected.
- Adjust the lighting settings to your liking.