With SLIPSTREAM Multipoint, you can connect compatible Corsair devices together through one SLIPSTREAM wireless receiver. This article will walk you through the setup process.
Make sure your iCUE software is updated to version 4.10.273 or newer.
You can download the iCUE installer by going to our iCUE software page and clicking DOWNLOAD NOW.
If you need help installing iCUE, check out our article on how to install iCUE.
The following Corsair devices are compatible with SLIPSTREAM Multipoint:
Setting up SLIPSTREAM Multipoint
Before you begin the pairing process, make sure you have at least two different types of SLIPSTREAM-compatible devices connected to iCUE. You can have the following combinations:
- 2:1 pairing: Keyboard + Mouse, Keyboard + Headset, Headset + Mouse
- 3:1 pairing: Keyboard + Mouse + Headset
NOTE: When connecting devices using SLIPSTREAM Multipoint, you cannot pair two of the same types of devices together. This means you pair two keyboards, two mice, or two headsets together.
To pair your devices:
- Open iCUE.
- Select your wireless receiver in iCUE and select Connections.
- Click Pair at the bottom left.
- Connect your devices and the wireless receiver; make sure they are connected directly to your motherboard and/or the front USB ports.
- NOTE: For headsets, make sure they are set to USB mode.
- Click Next to begin the pairing process.
- Click Done to finish.
Once the pairing process is complete, you can verify that all your devices are properly paired to your wireless receiver in iCUE by selecting your wireless receiver and clicking the Connections tab.