If you have updated your iCUE software to iCUE version 4.13.223 or newer, you can use the new Integrations menu in the iCUE settings. From this menu, you can enable integration with software such as Elgato Stream Deck and game RGB integration.
You can also enable and disable integration for individual software, computer games, and CORSAIR devices by using the tabs at the bottom of the Settings window.
- In the Software and Games menu, you can enable integration for individual software and games.
- In the Devices tab, you can enable integration for individual CORSAIR devices; you can also choose if the integration for the device is enabled for software, games, or both.
To enable integrations:
- Open iCUE.
- Click the Settings icon on the upper right.
- Click Software and Games on the left menu of the SETTINGS window.
- Use the toggles to enable integration with your software, games, and devices.
- To enable or disable integration with individual software, games, and devices, click the Software and Games or Devices tab and toggle what integrations you want enabled.