With SoundID, you can use iCUE to customize the audio profile of your gaming headset without having to fiddle around with sliders. This article will teach you how to set up SoundID on compatible headsets.
What headsets are compatible with SoundID?
The following headsets are compatible with SoundID:
- HS65 Surround
- HS65 Wireless
Before setting up SoundID...
Before you begin setting up SoundID, make sure you do the following:
- Update iCUE to the latest version
- Ensure your computer is currently connected to the internet
- Connect your headset to your computer
Setting up SoundID
Once you have done the above, follow the instructions below:
- Open iCUE.
- Select your headset in the iCUE home screen.
- Click SoundID Personalization in the left menu.
- Click Get Started in the window that pops up.
- Follow the prompts given to you; these tests will help determine the ideal audio profile for you.
- Once you are done, make sure My SoundID is enabled by clicking the toggle to On.