If you attempt to update the firmware of a CORSAIR product, but the update fails, try the following:
- Make sure no other RGB / monitoring applications are running in the background (e.g. Armoury Crate, Mystic Light, RGB Fusion, NZXT CAM, Logitech Hub, HWiNFO, Wallpaper Engine, etc.).
- Disable your antivirus, firewall, and VPN temporarily.
- Reset your Windows network settings and reboot your system afterwards.
- Make sure the latest mainboard / chipset drivers as well as windows updates are installed.
- Try connecting your CORSAIR device into other USB ports, both on the front and back.
- Try updating the firmware on a different system.
If none of the above resolves the issue and the firmware update still fails afterwards, contact Customer Support and we will provide further assistance.