If you ordered a product at Corsair.com and do not want it anymore, you can initiate a return by following the steps in this article.
- How to find your order number
- How to return your order
How to find your order number
If you were logged into your Corsair.com account when you placed the order
You can find your order by clicking My Account on the upper right corner. After logging in, click My Orders on the left sidebar (labeled as (1) in the below screenshot). If you can return or cancel an order, you will see the option to do so in the ACTION column (2).
If you placed an order using Guest Checkout
Please check your email inbox for the order or delivery confirmation emails that were sent to you when the order was created or shipped. All you need is your order number and the email address on the order.
How to return your order
To return your order, go to https://returns.corsair.com then enter the email address you used to place the order, and the order number. The option to return your order will be available for up to 60 days after your order has been delivered to you.
If your order starts with a "4", the order date listed on your account may be incorrect.
NOTE: If the item you want to return is incorrect, damaged, or defective, and you would like it replaced, please go here to create a help ticket.
- Click https://returns.corsair.com to go to the CORSAIR Returns Center.
- Enter the order number and e-mail address you used to place your order.
- Select the item and quantity you are returning, and the reason for the return.
- Continue through the return flow.
- At the end, the amount that will be refunded to your original payment method will be listed.
- If you are returning multiple items, all items can be placed in the same package - you can use any of the return labels for this.
- Once the return reaches Corsair's warehouse, the refund will be issued to the original payment method automatically. It may take 2-3 business days for the refund to show up in your account, depending on the payment method and bank.
If your order contained multiple items and was eligible for a promotional discount, but would no longer eligible for the discount after returning the item, the refund will be adjusted to reflect that.