- What is a Corsair certified refurbished product?
- How does the refurbishing process work?
- What is the availability of certified refurbished products?
- What is the warranty period for a certified refurbished product?
- Do certified refurbished products include everything that normally comes with a new purchase?
What is a Corsair certified refurbished product?
A Corsair certified refurbished product can be one of the following:
- A product returned by a customer
- A product that has incurred minor cosmetic damage during handling
Regardless of what type of refurbished product it is, they all go through testing to ensure they still function optimally and have up-to-date warranty.
NOTE: Not all returned products have been used by their previous buyers. Regardless of whether it was used or not, all returned products still go through our testing process.
How does the refurbishing process work?
When we receive a returned product, we first put it through testing to make sure the product works optimally. We will replace any parts that need replacing, update the firmware if necessary, then put it through one final QA process before we repackage it.
What is the availability of certified refurbished products?
Due to the popularity of refurbished products and the amount of money saved when purchasing one over a completely new product, refurbished products have a limited quantity and often go out of stock quickly.
We update our inventory regularly, so check back often to see what new refurbished products are available.
What is the warranty period for a certified refurbished product?
Certified refurbished products given as a warranty replacement either have a warranty period equal to the remaining time on the original purchaser’s warranty or 30 days, whichever is higher.
Corsair certified refurbished products purchased as a standalone product have a 90-day, replacement-only warranty.
- In the European Union and United Kingdom, the minimum warranty period for refurbished products is 1 year.
Do certified refurbished products include everything that normally comes with a new purchase?
Yes. If you receive a refurbished product, it will include everything that you would normally get if you had bought a new product.
If you receive a refurbished product that's missing a component, contact Customer Support.