If your HARPOON RGB PRO FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse is experiencing a double-clicking issue, it may be caused by the firmware version 3.13 update.
We have a firmware file that you can use to force an update to your mouse to fix the issue. You can find the download file further down on this page.
Force flashing a firmware update
To update your mouse:
- Make sure your HARPOON RGB PRO mouse is connected to your system.
- Download the firmware version 3.11.7 update file from this page.
- Unzip the file somewhere on your computer.
- Open iCUE.
- Hover your cursor over your HARPOON RGB PRO on the home page, then click Device Settings.
- Click Check for Updates next to Firmware.
- Click the three dots that appear next to "Latest Version."
- Click Browse for Firmware.
- Browse for and select the saved update file.
- iCUE will download the firmware update.
- NOTE: Do NOT disconnect your mouse while the update is happening.
If your mouse continues to run into issues after you force flash the update file, contact Customer Support and we will provide further assistance.