The Katar Pro Wireless mouse relies on AA batteries for power, which means it doesn't have a USB port for charging or data transfer. To pair your Katar Pro Wireless mouse, you'll need to follow these simple steps:
Please note: that the Katar Pro Wireless is not compatible with multi-point connections and cannot be paired with the Voyager A1600.
- Launch iCUE software on your computer.
- Locate and click on the Wireless USB Dongle for the Katar Pro Wireless.
- Access the Device Settings for the dongle.
- Click the "Pair" button within the iCUE software.
- On your Katar Pro Wireless mouse, press and hold the DPI button while switching the power switch to the 2.4GHz position.
- Release the DPI button.
Your Katar Pro Wireless mouse should now be successfully paired with the dongle. Enjoy your seamless wireless experience!