Keep your wireless Dark Core mouse up to date and running smoothly with the following steps.
What you'll need:
- Dark Core RGB or Dark Core RGB SE wireless mouse its battery charged
- USB wireless transceiver dongle (included with your mouse)
- USB charging/data cable (included with your mouse)
- Computer with internet connection, running the latest version of iCUE
How to update:
- Plug the USB dongle into your computer, preferably in the front for desktop computers
- Connect the mouse to your computer via the USB cable
- On the underside of the mouse, toggle the two switches to "ON" and "2.4GHz."
- Open iCUE and click on the "Settings" menu, found in the menu bar at the top of the window
- Click the mouse icon just underneath the menu bar
- Click the "Update" button next to the firmware version. iCUE will detect whether your mouse is up to date and download the update file if necessary.
- A warning button will appear after the download and installation is complete, click this to continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the mouse and toggle its power switch to "OFF."
- Disconnect the USB cable and USB dongle from your computer.
- Plug the USB dongle back into the computer.
- Toggle the mouse power switch to "ON."
The mouse should be usable at this point, and you should see the new firmware version listed next to the update button in iCUE.