Did you experience one or more of the following sound issues after installing the most recent iCUE software update?
- No sound plays from the Corsair headset
- The Corsair headset microphone doesn't pick up any sound
If so, the issue may be caused by the latest iCUE software update coming into conflict with your Windows build. If your Windows build number is 1903 or later, it could be causing issues for the Corsair audio device drivers. We will fix this issue in a future version of iCUE, but in the meantime, you can try one of the following fixes below.
To fix this issue, first try troubleshooting sound problems:
- Right-click on the sound icon on the bottom right of the Windows Task Bar.
- Click Troubleshoot sound problems.
- If troubleshooting detects any issues, follow the steps to try and resolve the problem.
- If troubleshooting does not resolve the issue, try the other solutions below.
If troubleshooting sound problems doesn’t work, try uninstalling and re-installing the Corsair audio device drivers and iCUE:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select Audio inputs and outputs.
- Right-click on the Corsair headset and select Uninstall Device.
- Unplug the headset from your computer, and do NOT plug it back in until these instructions state to.
- Restart your computer.
- Once your computer has restarted, open the Windows Control Panel again.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Right-click on the Corsair iCUE software and select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer again.
- Once your computer has restarted, open an Internet browser and download the latest version of the iCUE software.
- Install the iCUE software.
- Restart your computer one last time.
- Once your computer has restarted, make sure iCUE is running.
- Plug in your headset and test the functionality.