If you need to re-pair your wireless mouse in iCUE, you can use the USB Wireless Receiver Pairing option.
NOTE: Your wireless mouse will need to be set to 2.4 GHz instead of Bluetooth to pair it.
To pair a wireless mouse in ICUE:
- Make sure the wireless dongle of your mouse is connected to your PC.
- Open iCUE.
- Click SETTINGS.
- Click the Initiate button next to “USB Wireless Receiver Pairing.”
- Turn off the wireless mouse you want to pair.
- Make sure that the switch on the bottom of your mouse is set to 2.4 GHz.
- Hold down the profile button that’s located directly under the mouse wheel.
- Turn on the mouse.
- You should see a PAIRING SUCCESSFUL! message when the mouse is paired.