If you need to re-pair your wireless mouse in iCUE, you can use the USB Wireless Receiver Pairing option.
NOTE: Your wireless mouse will need to be set to 2.4 GHz instead of Bluetooth to pair it.
To pair a wireless mouse in ICUE:
- Open iCUE.
- Hover your cursor over your wireless mouse in the iCUE home screen and click Device Settings.
- Click the Pair button next to USB Wireless Receiver Pairing.
- Connect your mouse to your computer using a USB cable.
- Connect the wireless USB receiver of your mouse into your computer.
- Click Start Process.
- Once the pairing process is complete, you can unplug the USB cable.