You can use iCUE to select preset audio equalizers (EQs) or create your own audio EQs that best fit your needs.
iCUE has 5 preset EQs:
- Pure Direct is a flat EQ with no adjustments made. It is the default setting.
- Movie Theater works best for more action-packed games.
- FPS Competition makes it easier to hear footsteps and other positional sound cues in games.
- Clear Chat helps you hear voices more clearly.
- Bass Boost emphasizes tracks that rely on bass and instrumentation with lower frequencies.
For iCUE version 4 or newer
To create your own EQ:
- Open iCUE.
- Select your headset in the home screen.
- Select Equalizer on the left menu.
- Click the + button in the EQ Presets section.
- Name your new EQ preset by double-clicking its default name.
- Use the sliders in the EQ Presets section to adjust the audio to your liking.
- If you want to restore the slider locations to their default position, click Restore to Default.