Need to replace the earpads on your CORSAIR headset? We can help you out.
For HS series headsets
Excludes: HS55, HS65, HS80 series headsets. See For Virtuoso and newer HS series headsets for instructions for the excluded headsets.
To remove the earpad from the headset, you will need to use a plastic pry tool or a similar hard but thin tool to remove the earpads from the headset.
- Use your thin but hard tool to separate the earpads from the headset.
- Use your tool to go around the perimeter of the earpad and release the clips.
- Install your new earpads into the headset by pressing them in until the earpads clip into the headset.
- Make sure that the earpad is secure.
For Virtuoso and newer HS series headsets
- Rotate the earpads currently on your headset clockwise, then remove the earpads from the headset.
- Take your new earpads and place them on your headset, making sure to align the hooks on the earpad with the grooves in the headset.
- Rotate the earpad counterclockwise to secure them into the headset.
For Void headsets
- Remove the earpad by gripping the earpad from within and pulling it out of the headset socket.
- Take your new earpads and align them with the headset socket.
- NOTE: For Void headsets, you do not need to worry about whether the earpad is meant for the left headphone or the right headphone.
- Insert the lip on the back of the earpad into the headset socket.
- To make it easier, we recommend putting one side of the earpad into the socket first, then hold that side in as you stretch the other parts of the earpad to fit into the socket.
- Make sure that the earpad is secure inside of the headset socket.