If your Virtuoso headset dongle failed to update properly, you can try forcing a firmware update to the dongle:
- Make sure the dongle is connected to a USB port on your system.
- Do not connect the dongle to a USB port on a dock, hub, or case, as that may cause issues with forcing the firmware update.
- Open iCUE.
- Select the device dongle on the iCUE home page.
- Click Device Settings.
- Click Check for Updates next to Firmware.
- Once iCUE tells you the firmware is up to date, click the three dots next to No New Updates.
- Click Force Update.
- After the update is finished, test your headset and see if the issue is resolved.